Skip to content
- We take a step-by-step approach:
- Core content (incorporating critical thinking and clinical judgment skills)
- NCLEX® testing strategies (We teach NCLEX®-specific testing strategies, not strategies that are universal for the MCAT®, LSAT®, or GRE®)
- NCLEX®-style practice exams (2,000 practice questions)
- 1,500 Customizer questions for students to practice for NCLEX® mastery
- 500 Simulator questions to evaluate student’s preparedness for the NCLEX®
- We focus on the students’ understanding of the “why” in relation to causes, signs, and symptoms.
- We use multiple teaching strategies to meet the diverse learning styles of our students. This opens up learning pathways to enhance understanding and keep the student engaged.